Johnny Ray JR-1 Transducer Mount
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Die-formed from aircraft grade aluminum
- Clear anodized for freshwater protection
- Offsets transducer beside the motor unit
- Allows for easy cone angle adjustment
- Includes stainless steel hardware (1/4-20 UNC)
The Johnny Ray JR-1 Transducer Mount is constructed of aircraft-grade anodized aluminum, and is designed to allow for easy cone angle adjustment to align the transducer to the lake bottom. The JR-1 mount offsets your transducer beside the motor unit. Shaft diameter is 1.000; offset distance is 2.000; overall length is 4.200; overall width is 2.550. Material thickness measures .093 with stainless hardware.
Manufacturer model #: JR-1.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime