Jiffy® STX™ Pro II Power Ice Auger
- Ideal for initial drilling and re-drilling of ice holes
- Pro-quality power and torque
- 3 HP 3500 Series engine
- High Torque Transmission and heavy-duty clutch
- Five cutting surfaces make this the fastest and smoothest Jiffy drill ever built
- Black D-Ice'r ARMOR™ prevents power-robbing ice buildup for fast, clean cutting performance
- E-Z Connect Collar feature lets you assemble the drill without tools
- Includes 3-year limited warranty on the blades; 2-year limited warranty on the transmission; 1-year limited warranty on the engine
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Koztrick Great auger, too much plastic I recently purchased this auger and am very pleased except that there is a lot of plastic used. The throttle will stick after a few times of use, this has happened with a few of my friends Jiffy models as well. There could be a little more horsepower but you are still able to drill a hole nice and fast. It starts up no problem, even while in -30 conditions, but still let it warm up for 5 minutes. Great product, after looking at years of reviews it seems the only complaint is the throttle cable sticking. I also think that Jiffy should not be using plastic for the choke and run switch, for use in cold weather it should be more durable. February 4, 2013
1-1 of 1
1 Question | 1 Answer
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1 of 1