Jetboil Flash Cooking System
Enjoy your outdoor adventures even more with the Flash Cooking System from Jetboil®. This compact, all-in-one camp stove design combines the burner and cooking vessel in one easy-to-use unit. Everything you need to warm water or cook a meal on the trail stacks and stores inside the Flash's one-liter cooking cup. Light the adjustable stainless steel burner with a click of a button and within two minutes, it's boiling water for coffee, hot chocolate, instant soup or a gourmet freeze-dried meal (not included). The newly designed burner secures the igniter, protecting it from bumps along the way. Designed to be one of the safest stove designs you can get, the Flash Cooking System's FluxRing cooking cup clips onto the burner, preventing accidental spills. The stove also features a tripod base to assure overall stability. The camo insulated cozy has a color-changing heat indicator that signals when contents are hot. Fits onto 100 g. or 230 g. Jetboil Jetpower isobutane/propane cartridges (not included). Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: FLASH-CAMO.
- Safe, all-in-one backpack stove design
- Tripod base for stability and added security
- Drink-thru lid with built-in pour spout and strainer
- Insulated bottom cover/measuring cup/serving bowl
- Adjustable stainless steel burner with push-button ''thru-cup'' igniter
- 1 liter FluxRing® cooking cup with insulating cozy
- Flash color-change heat indicator - tells you when contents get hot
- Compatible with all Jetboil accessories
- Easy store design includes space for 100g Jetpower fuel can (not included)
Jetboil Pot Support and Stabilizer Kit sold separately and can be found through item search for number 1191472