Irish Setter® VaprTrek® 8'' Waterproof Hunting Boots for Men
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Lightweight, performance hunting boot with the sole of an athletic shoe
- Tough full grain, waterproof leather and nylon upper
- Breathable and waterproof UltraDry™ technology
- ScentBan™ antimicrobial lining resists odor-causing bacteria
- RPM outsole - extreme light weight for faster maneuverability and greater comfort
- RPM technology - lightweight composite material, 40% lighter than traditional hunting boots
- Instep protection - wrap around design grips tree stand rungs and ATV footholds better
- Dual density footbed - anatomically contoured PU and high rebound foam
- Armatec™ heel and toe protection
- Memory foam collar - forms to ankle for greater comfort and stability
Enjoy the protection and performance of a top quality hunting boot without all the weight with the VaprTrek Waterproof Hunting Boots Sporting Irish Setter's new RPM outsoles, VaprTrek boots give you all the support and stability of a traditional Irish Setting hunting boot with up to 40% less weight. The boots' tough, full grain leather and nylon upper features both UltraDry waterproof breathable technology and an odor-resistant ScentBan antimicrobial lining. The anatomically contoured, dual density PU and high rebound foam footbed with ScentBan cover cushions each step for greater comfort and stability throughout the hunt. Made of an ultra-lightweight composite that does not sacrifice durability or comfort, the RPM outsole makes it easy to increase your maneuverability and endurance. The wrap around instep on the outsole provides greater protection as well as a better grip on tree stand rungs, ATV footholds, and more. Armatec heel and toe bumpers provide superior protection against ground hazards. Speed lacing system. Memory foam collar. Average weight per pair: 2 lbs. 6 oz. Imported.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1
Rated 4 out of 5 by GrandCherokee Great boot...
This is definitely an alternative to Under Amour's Valsetz series. Comfortable, light and waterproof.
Only gripe I have is that Bass Pro does NOT carry the wides.
It's a bit snug at first but it loosens up. All in all a good duty boot. No weak points so far.
The insole is well constructed and conforms to the foot.
Nice rugged outsole.
April 23, 2014
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime