Innotek® Ultra Smart™ IUC-5100 Contain 'N' Train In-Ground Pet Fencing
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
Keep your dog safe and well behaved in your yard. Only Innotek offers in-ground pet fencing and remote training in one system package. The comfortable Ultra Smart Dog Collar handles double duty as a containment collar and a remote trainer. Train inside the yard or outside of the property. System includes all elements of the Ultra Smart in-ground fencing system plus a pocket-sized controller. Features lightning protector. Training features 7 levels of stimulation, tone-only training and more. System includes 500' of wire to contain about 1/4 acre (expandable up to 25 acres with additional Innotek Boundary Kit). Built-in 24/7 battery backup. Includes a quick & easy Training DVD.
| Features: |
- Ready Test™- Ensures correct collar fit, graduated battery status, and warns of potential system problems for greatest pet safety
- Contoured, integrated collar-30% thinner than other collar designs, a fraction of the weight, more comfortable on your dog
- Waterproof collar and transmitter stand up to rough punishment, even submerged underwater
- Rechargeable collar with fast charging, long life lithium ion batteries
- Expandable: Add multiple dogs to the in-ground fencing system with extra collars (sold separately)
Extra system receiver collars sold separately and can be found through item search at item number 38-884-781-01
Innotek Boundary Kit sold separately and can be found through item search at item number 38-882-272-00
Includes 500' of system wire to increase your pet's perimeter by about 1/4 acre per kit, 50 marking flags, and 2 waterproof wire splicers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by 1
Rated 1 out of 5 by Barry1 Buy another brand
Never will I buy another Innotech product. I had problems with transmitter so I called customer service and they stated they would send me out another transmitter in 5 days. After I was talked down to by innotech customer service Rep. The same lady called back 1 week later and said I submitted return wrong and there was nothing they could do. I have had Tri -Tronics and other dog collars in the past ,nothing but praise for them. Save your money and buy a product that the company will stand by. All i have now is 350.00 of junk that doesnt work.
April 20, 2010
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime