Innotek® Smart Dog® Rechargeable Containment System - Model SD-2100
- Automatic run-through prevention that lets the collar determine how fast your dog is traveling at the boundary and automatically adjusts the stimulation level accordingly.
- Progressive stimulation offers multiple dog operation at different intensity levels, allowing each dog to find its own comfort level automatically.
- Time Slice™ searches for a signal every 1/64 second, rather than constantly, increasing the battery life by nearly 40% without the risk of delay in correction.
- Omnidirectional receivers detect the signal with the collar receiver regardless of the direction or angle it is facing.
- Free Lifetime Training Support is available with every Innotek pet product. Professional trainers are available to make training woes a thing of the past; 100% free for life, and a toll-free number.
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
Battery back-up offers 24/7 protection for your pet. Ensures your pet is safe at home, regardless of power, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Powered by six AA batteries for up to 60 hours in the event of a loss of AC power due to storms or power surges. Wall-mount transmitter is perfect for all yards up to 25 acres. Lightweight waterproof collar receiver, audible wire break alert and battery charge reminder and fine tune adjusting for field width. NiMH collar receiver battery eliminates the "memory effect" found in systems using NiCad batteries. Also includes 500' of boundary wire (1/2 acre), training flags, contact probes, test light, instructional DVD and owner's guide. Mfrs. limited lifetime warranty.
For technical assistance with this product, please call Innotek customer service at 800-826-5527.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by TAWM AAA customer srvice We purchased this set about two years ago, mainly because of the rechargable collar. It has worked perfect, our boxer got it in two days ( 3 shocks ). About 8 months ago it stopped working, after contacting customer service ( american speaking ) they informed us that our reciever was bad and it was out of stock. They rushed us out a brand new system in two days to use as a loaner set until our receiver came in. We used the loaner set for 4 months and then received our new receiver along with packing to return the loaner back. No questions asked, no hassle, VERY friendly and supportive. I would recomend the Innotek brand EVERY TIME to everybody. The absolute best customer service we have ever experianced. June 1, 2009
Rated 5 out of 5 by STICK GOOD PRODUCT I HAVE HAD THIS SYSTEM FOR 4 YEARS IT WORKS GREAT. I DO FORGET TO RECHARGE THE COLLAR ONCE A MONTH BUT OTHER THAN THAT I RECOMMEND IT. I HAVE A VERY LARGE YARD AND IT WORKS GREAT. MY DOG BROKE THE COLLAR RECENTLY AND I HAVE TO BUY ANOTHER RECEIVER FOR IT. THANK GOODNESS BASS PRO SELLS REPLACEMENT COLLARS. December 17, 2007
1-2 of 2
1 Question | 2 Answers
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Details:Want to be able to let dog use wooded area for running, too
A:Yes, this fence will work in a wooded area. However, please remember that using an invisible fence system in a wooded area full of deer, squirrels, rabbits or raccoons may not be an effective means of containment for a hunting dog. The dog and area need to be compatible for the system to work well. Once a dog has crossed the barrier and considers the prize beyond it to be more important than the deterring shock, your Innotek system becomes ineffective.
1 of 1
1 of 1