Innotek Smart Dog Rechargeable Containment System - Model SD-2100
Battery back-up offers 24/7 protection for your pet. The Innotek® Smart Dog® Rechargeable Containment System ensures your pet is safe at home, regardless of power, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Powered by six AA batteries for up to 60 hours in the event of a loss of AC power due to storms or power surges. Wall-mount transmitter is perfect for all yards up to 25 acres. Lightweight waterproof collar receiver, audible wire break alert and battery charge reminder and fine tune adjusting for field width. NiMH collar receiver battery eliminates the "memory effect" found in systems using NiCad batteries. Also includes 500' of boundary wire (1/2 acre), training flags, contact probes, test light, instructional DVD and owner's guide. Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- Automatic run-through prevention that lets the collar determine how fast your dog is traveling at the boundary and automatically adjusts the stimulation level accordingly.
- Progressive stimulation offers multiple dog operation at different intensity levels, allowing each dog to find its own comfort level automatically.
- Time Slice™ searches for a signal every 1/64 second, rather than constantly, increasing the battery life by nearly 40% without the risk of delay in correction.
- Omnidirectional receivers detect the signal with the collar receiver regardless of the direction or angle it is facing.
- Free Lifetime Training Support is available with every Innotek pet product. Professional trainers are available to make training woes a thing of the past; 100% free for life, and a toll-free number.
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
For technical assistance with this product, please call Innotek customer service at 800-826-5527.