Igloo® Yukon™ 70-Quart Cold Locker
- Heavy-duty 70-quart cold locker provides maximum cold retention over multi-day trips
- Designed for real hunters and fishermen by real hunters and fishermen
- Specifically designed to fit under leaning posts or in boat racks
- Built to hold temperature for seven full days
- Roto-molded construction with UV and infrared technology - virtually indestructible
- Lid features gasket seal and a minimum 3'' of foam insulation
- Cooler body features 2'' of foam insulation
- Rugged, built-in, wide grip handles - accomodate gloves and double as tie-down loops
- Oversized, tethered drain plug for easy draining
- Four reversible skid/anti-skid pads on the bottom
- Durable rubber latches with finger grips lock lid down
- Lid features an integrated cutting surface and fishing ruler
- Self-stopping integrated lid hinge - extremely durable
- Stainless steel hardware
Manufacturer model #: 44667.
Rated 3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5 by brutus87 Gotta be honest. I bought my yukon 70 qt. back in september.(6 pay plan really helped). I kept it in the house until my old truck cooler gave out in mid april. When I was about to fill it with ice I noticed that the floor of the cooler was WARPED! It seemed like the floor had separated from the insulation.This was not present upon inspection after receiving it. Needless to say I expected more from IGLOO! I still went ahead and used it for a couple of days. It held ice for about three days in 100 degree south texas heat and chained in the back of my truck. The day before I was going to contact IGLOO, it was stolen from my truck cooler, chain, and lock. Unfortunately, I'll never know if IGLOO would have stood behind their product. May 3, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by DLUCK Yukon for Life! We use coolers everyday for our professional fishing guide service. For years we have been replacing coolers on an annual basis. When the “heavier coolers” started to come out, we jumped right on board, equipping our boats and trucks. After going through a couple of brands…FINALLY… we have found a “high-end” cooler that is worth the money!! The Yukon Cold Locker keeps your stuff COLD! That is it’s primary job. Yukons keep ice equal to or better that all the competition. The handles are our favorite. When those coolers are full, the solid handle makes it feel lighter than all the competition. HANDS DOWN, we have really turned away from rope handles for many reasons. (they dangle and swing, you have to lift higher, they are small… and when they finally break……) These lids do not warp! Super sized and tethered drain plugs! Super strong hinge! The lid stays open via detent, A MUST! Ruler on the lid! The reversible feet! I have both a 70qt and a 150qt. The 70qt has been in the back of a pick-up truck, in the weather, for nearly 12 months solid. It gets used every day, still works and looks like new. YUKON FOR LIFE! April 2, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5 by Flummer Igloo Yukon 70 review I liked the design of the Yukon, mainly due to the molded handles and tethered large drain plug. The main problem I have had is ice retention, ice has only lasted 3 days at the most. This has been very disappointing since ice is supposed to last at least 7 days. Maybe I got a lemon but for $400 it was an expensive lemon. September 16, 2012
1-3 of 3
1 Question | 2 Answers
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
A:Item Weight (lb) 36.4
Item Weight (kg) 16.5
Exterior Dimensions (in - L x W x H) 35.25 x 17.024 x 20.5
Exterior Dimensions (cm - L x W x H) 89.535 x 43.241 x 52.07
Internal Dimensions Bottom (in - L x W x H) 24.9x10.9x14.6
1 of 1
1 of 1