Igloo® Yukon™ 150 Quart Cold Locker
- Heavy-duty, 150 quart cold locker provides big capacity and maximum cold retention
- Lid features a textured, non-skid working and standing surface and integrated fish ruler
- Built to hold temperature for ten full days
- Roto-molded construction with UV and infrared technology
- Cooler body features 2'' of foam insulation
- Rugged, built-in, wide grip handles
- Dual oversized, tethered drain plugs
- Dual reversible skid/non-skid pads
- Durable rubber latches with finger grips lock lid down
- Self-stopping integrated lid hinge
- Stainless steel hardware
Manufacturer model #: 44668.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by DLUCK Yukon for life! We use coolers everyday for our professional fishing guide service. For years we have been replacing coolers on an annual basis. When the “heavier coolers” started to come out, we jumped right on board, equipping our boats and trucks. After going through a couple of brands…FINALLY… we have found a “high-end” cooler that is worth the money!! The Yukon Cold Locker keeps your stuff COLD! That is it’s primary job. Yukons keep ice equal to or better that all the competition. The handles are our favorite. When those coolers are full, the solid handle makes it feel lighter than all the competition. HANDS DOWN, we have really turned away from rope handles for many reasons. (they dangle and swing, you have to lift higher, they are small… and when they finally break……) These lids do not warp! Super sized and tethered drain plugs! Super strong hinge! The lid stays open via detent, A MUST! Ruler on the lid! The reversible feet! I have both a 70qt and a 150qt. The 70qt has been in the back of a pick-up truck, in the weather, for nearly 12 months solid. It gets used every day, still works and looks like new. YUKON FOR LIFE! April 2, 2013
1-1 of 1
1 Question | 2 Answers
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1 of 1
1 of 1