Igloo® Marine Ultra 94 Cooler
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Big 94-quart cooler packed with Igloo marine cooler toughness
- Built for harsh marine conditions
- Ultratherm™ insulated body and lid keeps contents cold longer - holds ice up to 5 days
- UV inhibitors resist sun damage for longer life
- Non-slip, comfort grip, swing up side handles for sure grip in wet conditions
- Stainless steel lid strap and screws - stand up to harsh marine conditions
- Extended-life hinges - impact-, temperature-, and chemical-resistant
- "Hybrid" latches - stainless steel hinge, plastic body for a long, secure life
Enjoy proven Igloo Marine toughness from a big cooler with the Igloo Marine Ultra 94 Cooler. Built to handle harsh marine conditions, the Marine Ultra 94 features a tough, impact-resistant body that stands up to long-term sun exposure thanks to UV inhibitors. Inside, proven Ultratherm insulation in both the body and lid keep your food, drink, and ice cold up to five days in the stain- and odor-resistant liner. The cooler's non-slip, comfort grip, swing up side handles provide a sure grip and easy lifting in wet or dry conditions for easier handling. Stainless steel lid strap and screws are durable. Extended-life hinges are flexible and impact-, temperature-, and chemical-resistant. Holds up to 140 cans. Exterior Dimensions: 35''L x 16.75''W x 17.6''H. Color: White.
Manufacturer model #: 44687.
Rated 2 out of 5 by 1
Rated 2 out of 5 by Johna745 Igloo latch problem
Bought this cooler to replace existing CC boat seat cooler (exact replacement). I had to buy this Igloo as a replacement even though the previous cooler developed a split down its side. I read bad reviews from other sites and experienced the same problem ( broken latch).
Bass Pro had the best price for the item.
I requested a replacement latch from Bass Pro with expedited shipping (same type of shipping I paid for on the cooler. However, the latch apparently was shipped Parcel Post. It has been five days since I talked to Bass Pro and have not received the part.
February 6, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime