Igloo® Marine Ultra™ 54-Cooler
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Roomy 54-quart cooler packed with Igloo marine cooler toughness
- Built for harsh marine conditions
- Ultratherm® insulated body and lid keep contents cold longer
- UV inhibitors resist sun damage for longer life
- Non-slip, comfort grip, swing up side handles for sure grip in wet conditions
- Stainless steel lid strap and screws - stand up to harsh marine conditions
- Extended-life hinges - impact-, temperature-, and chemical-resistant
- "Hybrid" latch - stainless steel hinge, plastic body for a long, secure life
Enjoy proven Igloo Marine toughness from a roomy cooler with the Igloo Marine Ultra 54 Cooler. Built to handle harsh marine conditions, the Marine Ultra 54 features a tough, impact-resistant body that stands up to long-term sun exposure thanks to UV inhibitors. Inside, proven Ultratherm insulation in both the body and lid keep your food, drink, and ice cold in the stain- and odor-resistant liner. The cooler's non-slip, comfort grip, swing up side handles provide a sure grip and easy lifting in wet or dry conditions for easier handling. Stainless steel lid strap and screws are durable. Extended-life Pebax resin hinges are flexible and impact-, temperature-, and chemical-resistant. Holds up to 78 cans. Exterior Dimensions: 26.37''L x 15.5''W x 15.5''H.
Manufacturer model #: 44683.
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 4
Rated 4 out of 5 by Dresdencookie good value
Great cooler for the money, liked it so well I bought one for my brother. Holds ice as advertised, good marine cooler.
September 3, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by unclerickyb Not as advertised.
Ordered igloo 54 Q.uart marine ultra cooler. The dementions in the add matched the old broken cooler in my boat. Upon receiving the cooler it was about 6 inches shorter than advertised. It has a lable that says 54 quart but it looks like a 48 quart. It does not fit in the opening in my boat correctly. To much hassel to return and all that so now I am stuck. Very disapointed.
May 28, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by EllenD825 Best Cooler Ever
This cooler is light, strong and well made. Lots of details. Can wait for spring to use for fishing!!!
January 2, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Trib12 Nice cooler
I bought this cooler for day floating in my raft. Fits nicely and holds enough drinks for all.
September 10, 2012
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime