Igloo® Marine Ultra 36 Cooler
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Easy handling 36-quart cooler packed with Igloo marine cooler toughness
- Built for harsh marine conditions
- Ultratherm® insulation keeps contents cold longer
- UV inhibitors resists sun damage for longer life
- Non-slip, comfort grip, swing up side handles for easy lifting and sure grip in wet conditions
- Stainless steel lid strap and screws - stand up to harsh marine conditions
- Extended-life hinges are flexible and impact-, temperature-, and chemical-resistant
- Compact size - great for boating
Enjoy proven Igloo Marine toughness from a compact cooler that's great for boating with the Igloo Marine Ultra 36 Cooler. Built to handle harsh marine conditions, the Marine Ultra 36 features a tough, impact-resistant body that stands up to long-term sun exposure thanks to UV inhibitors. Inside, proven Ultratherm insulation in both the body and lid keep your food and drink in the stain- and odor-resistant liner cold longer. The cooler's non-slip, comfort grip, swing up side handles provide a sure grip in wet or dry conditions for easier handling. Stainless steel lid strap and screws and durable Pebax resin hinges stand up to harsh marine conditions, ensuring trustworthy functionality from this high performance cooler for years. Holds up to 56 cans. Weight: 7.1 lbs. Exterior Dimensions: 24.25''L x 13.5''W x 13''H.
Manufacturer model #: 44679.
Rated 1 out of 5 by 1
Rated 1 out of 5 by ufdionysus no insulation in the lid
Contrary to the description, the lid is just hollow. It contains no insulation. This might be a new change igloo made to this product since the description was written. I'm not sure how they can justify calling it "Marine" and "ultra" with no insulation in the lid.
All the cooler companies are doing this to their mid-size coolers. I suspect the purpose is to make what used to be good products into garbage, so that anyone who wants an actually good cooler needs to spend hundreds on one of those Pellican/Yeti things.
I've complained to Igloo about this and suggest you do too. This cooler is being returned, and I've wasted $9 on shipping, plus lots of time.
September 23, 2014
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime