Igloo® Glide Marine Ultra 110 Roller Cooler
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Easy handling, MaxCold™ performance, and big capacity from a proven Igloo marine cooler
- Unique horizontal telescoping handle for easier handling
- Igloo marine cooler construction - stands up to the elements and harsh marine conditions
- UV inhibitors and infrared technology resist sun damage for longer life
- MaxCold design - thick, proven Ultratherm™ insulation in body and lid keeps ice up to six days
- Cool Riser Technology™ - Elevated base design improves cooling performance
- Oversized, soft-ride rally wheels for smooth and easy transport
- Comfort grip, swing up, side handles for easy lifting
- 168 can capacity
- Stainless steel hinges and latches stand up to tough marine conditions
- Threaded drain plug
- Fish keeper ruler on lid
Enjoy easy handling and big capacity from a tough, high performance marine cooler with the Igloo Glide Marine Ultra 110 Roller Cooler. Built to stand up to harsh marine conditions, the Glide Marine Ultra 110 features a tough, impact-resistant body with UV inhibitors and infrared technology to protect the cooler from long-term sun exposure. Inside, thick Ultratherm insulation in the body and lid delivers proven MaxCold performance to keep ice up to six days. Easy to move around, this high capacity cooler sports oversized, soft-ride rally wheels and a horizontal telescoping handle for easy handling. Comfort grip, swing up, side handles make the Glide Marine Ultra easier to lift. The Cool Riser elevated base design keeps the cooler up off the ground and other hot surfaces, improving cooling performance. Big cooler holds 168 cans. Tough stainless steel hinges and latches. Threaded drain plug. Convenient fish keeper ruler on lid. Exterior Dimensions: 39-11/16''L x 18-5/8''W x 19-3/4''H. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: 45261.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2farout Plenty cool & big & sturdly built
This keeps everything cool atleast 5 days for us. We use it to do our shopping . We go 100 miles to shop and we put food that needs a cool tempature. In the summer when it gets 112 degrees this keeps our food cold for the 8 hours we are shopping and on the road to get home. The wheels and extending handle helps get out of our RAM pick up.
This when loaded with food can get pretty heavy. We both grab back and sides and just wheel it in the house. So much easier than the ice chest with just handles.
The lid satys tightly clossed, and the material it's made of takes bumps and yes even drops and falls. No cracks and it sstays toggeether. Strong wheels, not cheap, or flimsy, but sstrong sterdy wheels. The handle extends long enough to make pulling easier, putting most of the weight on the wheels.
The cooler takes up a good amount of room, lifting it up when full could be a task for more mature (older folks) adults. Not a toy for children to ride on.
May 7, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Justin1120 Holds Ice
Great cooler, It holds ice for a good solid 5 days, I am actually buying another one when I get done with this review. Has a strong durable pull out handle and easy to pull it does not wobble or tip. Very good cooler, Highly Recommended.
April 27, 2014
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime