Igloo® 50-Quart Marine Breeze MaxCold Ultra™ Wheeled Cooler
- Marine-grade toughness and MaxCold performance in an easy handling, 50-quart cooler
- Igloo marine cooler construction with UV inhibitors - stands up to the elements
- MaxCold design - foamed lid and extra insulation, keeps ice up to five days
- Cool Riser Technology™ elevated base design - improves cooling performance
- Non-marking, oversized, soft-ride wheels
- Push-button, locking telescoping handle for easy transport
- Large grip side handles for easy lifting
- Integrated tie-down loops help you stow extra gear on top of the cooler
- Holds 86 cans or eight two-liter bottles upright
Manufacturer model #: 45273.
Rated 2.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by JM2012 Performance Poor I purchased the Igloo 50 qt Marine Ultra cooler for a weekend campout. We filled the cooler with food that was refrigerated or frozen. The cooler was pre-cooled overnight with freezer packs that were removed. We used the frozen fill and freeze divider and 2 bags of ice to cool the food. After 1.5 days of moderate 80 degree weather in New Hampshire, the ice bags were almost completely melted and the freezer divider was partly melted. By the time we left after 2 days, everything was melted. We did not have the cooler open except for brief moments to remove food for breakfast and dinner. Cold drinks were not stored in this cooler as we drank tap water. I am disappointed in the purchase as the cooler does not provide cooling for 5 days as advertised. August 7, 2012
Rated 2 out of 5 by Snowlady A Little Disappointed Purchase this cooler for a camping trip. Ice melted very quickly and older cooler keep Ice very well. Great for a picnic. June 23, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by shells great cooler bought this cooler for our pool and boat. it rolls very easy. we had it outside all weekend and the ice still did not melt! June 7, 2012
1-3 of 3