Icom® America M424 VHF Class D Marine Transceiver
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
- Active noise cancelling
- Menu system provides easy and intuitive operation
- 10W loud audio, public address and foghorn
- Built-in DSC (Digital Selective Calling) functions
- Common GPS/NAV interface
- MarineCommander® compatible
- AquaQuake® draining function clears water from speaker grill
- IPX7 submersible protection
- Weather channels with alert function
- Dual/tri-watch function for monitoring Ch. 16 and/or call channel
- Priority and normal scan
- Built-in attenuator for local communication
A built-in DSC watch function monitors Ch. 70 (DSC channel) activity, even while you're receiving on another channel. DSC functions include: distress, individual, group, all ships, urgency, safety, position request/report, polling request, and DSC test calls.
When connected to an external GPS receiver, current position and time are shown on the M424's display. When receiving position info from another vessel, the M424 can transfer it to a navigational device via NMEA 0183 connectivity. The M424 also features Icom's soft-key user interface, which is intuitive, easy to use, and provides quick access to radio functions with fewer button pushes than a conventional menu-driven interface. Includes hand microphone, flush mount kit, DC power cable, and mounting bracket kit. Manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty.
Manufacturer model #: IC-M424 01.