Icom America IC-M412 VHF Marine Transceiver
- Built-in Class D DSC
- IPX7 submersible protection (1m depth for 30 minutes, except cables)
- Superior receiver sensitivity, superior speaker audio
- Large LCD and simple operation
- Common GPS/NAV interface
- AquaQuake™ draining function
- Weather channel receiver with alert function
- Favorite channel function
- Dual-watch and Tri-watch functions
Icom America's IC-M412 VHF Marine Transceiver is compact, easy-to-use, feature-rich and an overall great value. The IC-M412 VHF Marine Transceiver has a built-in DSC watch function which monitors DSC channel 70 activity even while you’re receiving another channel. The large backlit LCD shows a full sized channel number and can show a ten character scrolling message with the channel name, position, time and DSC messages when connected to an external GPS receiver. Superior receiver sensitivity and speaker audio provide world-class performance with crystal clear reception. Size: 6-1/2'' W x 3-1/16'' H x 5-1/2'' D.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Sorry for the long explanation but someone else may have wanted it.