Hyperlite 140 Motive Wakeboard with Frequency Bindings
- Great board for beginning to intermediate riders
- Smooth oval shape and forgiving beveled edge for smooth turns and forgiving ride
- Continuous rocker - smooth ride, lift off the wake, and landing
- V-bottom tunnel and four molded-in fins - additional stability and control
- Dual 1.3'' Disorder plastic fins for maximum stability and control
- Comes with Frequency bindings - three piece construction with pre-formed EVA heel
A great board for beginning to intermediate wakeboarders and riders who just enjoy a smooth flowing ride over the water, the 140 Motive from Hyperlite delivers a mellower turn with a smooth lift off the wake and predictable landings. Sporting many features to help beginning wakeboarders build confidence, the Motive features a more oval shape with a forgiving beveled edge, continuous rocker, and V-Bottom Tunnel for a more forgiving ride. Four molded-in fins add even more stability and control for the rider, while the Motive's dual 1.3'' Disorder fins deliver maximum stability and control. Comes with Frequency Bindings, a true one-size-fits-all boot with three piece construction, a soft molded EVA heel, rear flex zone, and quick-adjust elastic laces. Color: Blue/White.
Manufacturer model #: 23460274.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime