onXmaps Hunting Premium Maps for Garmin GPS Units
By simply adding an onXmaps Hunt Premium GPS Maps SD/microSD chip to your Garmin® GPS, you'll revolutionize the way you use your GPS! This line of GPS Map products allows you to easily determine your position in relation to public and private property boundaries. Find public land boundaries, determine landowner names and ranch boundaries, query which Hunt Area or Section number you are in. and more. Videos and tutorials are available to show you how to use all of these functions. Also included are city parks, county open space, and state parks. Fishing access sites (boat ramps), section lines and parcel boundary lines are also offered. Free updates are available for Hunting GPS Maps' calendar year (Dec. 1 – Nov. 30). This assures that you have the most current map available for that year's hunting seasons. Made in USA.
- Easily view map on Garmin GPS or computer using Garmin's Free BaseCamp software
- See your position relative to public and private land boundaries
- Landowner names with property boundaries
- Color-coded public and private lands
- Up to 24k topographical functionality (for digital maps only)
- Roads (highway, city, back-roads, trails)
- Water data (lakes, rivers, creeks, springs)
- Game Management or Hunting Units
- Up to 1 year Free Updates
- Have statewide ownership and topo map data everywhere you go
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Manufacturer web site: http://www.huntinggpsmaps.com/hunt-montana-garmin-gps