Hunter Safety System® HSS Alpha Harness
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
A Bass Pro Exclusive!
- Lightweight design: only 2.5 lbs.
- Dual, removable pockets to keep essential gear ready and close at hand
- Low-profile upper for all-day comfort and less fatigue
- Trim fit for less bulk and better mobility at the moment of truth
- Patented design eliminates dangling straps and weave-through buckles
- Smart fabrics remain stealthy quiet even when the temperature drops
- Silent leg buckles are stronger and lighter than previous models
- Saddle straps resist suspension trauma when suspended
- Includes a FREE lineman’s climbing belt
Low profile, minimal bulk—perfect for layering over existing camo. Features include dual removable pockets, smart fabrics for stealth, and patented Hunter Safety System engineering that eliminates dangerous dangling straps and weave-through buckles for superior safety. Color: Realtree APG™. Weight: 2.5 lbs. Maximum weight capacity: 300 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: HSS-API.
|S/M ||100 - 175 lbs|
|L/XL ||175 - 250 lbs|
|2XL - 3XL ||250 - 300 lbs|
Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 9
Rated 5 out of 5 by Peru4u Great buy
I have had another safety harness that I hated this one is awesome, quiet easy on and off love it,
October 14, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1995steve Fabulous harness and support!
I used this HSS Alpha Harness to attach a couple of super heavy tree stands (I will only buy light and probably a lot more expensive tree stands from now on) to a couple tress last weekend for the upcoming deer season and while those stands were a "horror show" to set up, the HSS Alpha Harness kept me up there, supported and I felt ultra safe!
I intend on wearing them throughout the upcoming hunt and am very satisfied with its performance and usefulness, not to mention safety!
October 4, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by rem56 Quality product
I just purchased the HSS safety harness a week ago, have not yet used it. Will be using it this archery season. I reviewed the CD and read the manual, this is a quality product with safety in mind.
September 29, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by swhacker62 Good for the money
The apla harness is well worth the money. Its very easy to use and very comfortable. Its low profile style is one its best qualities. The only draw back that i have found is the pouches that come on the belt don't stay snapped very well. The slightest light force against it will unsnapp the pouches so keep a check on them.
December 3, 2012
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime