Humminbird® ICE-55 Portable Flasher
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
The Ice-55 Portable Flasher is Humminbird’s most powerful flasher yet with four manual/seven auto depth scales, six-color fiber-optic flasher display, and dual beam power.
- Six-color fiber-optic flasher display with sunlight readability
- 2400 watts peak-to-peak power with dual beam (9˚/19˚) transducer for maximum shallow and deep performance
- Four maunal depth scales (20', 40', 80', 200')
- Seven auto depth scales (20', 40', 60', 80', 100', 120', 200')
- 10-step interference rejection
- Patent-pending backlit LCD display and keypad
- 12V 9Ah battery and charger included
- Shuttle mount with gimbal bracket
- Soft-sided carrying bag included
- Manufacturer's limited 2-year warranty
Manufacturer model #: ICE-55.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mozo exceptional performance
Used the 55 six color model on Lake of the Woods last year for walleye. This is an exceptional unit. Read the directions and practice a little, you can realy fine tune the signal especially with zoom mode. Had my son next to me in the fish house, 5 holes in a line along the wall. Put the transducer in the middle hole and had no problem distinguishing all four lures. 2 other people in the same house in both corners, there was no interference from their units to mine, and mine to theirs. They had vexilar, and they both want a hummingbird 55. The multiple colors show smaller fish and larger fish, also as fish move closer to center of the cone, the signal changes color and size. If you want the best results, use the best equipment. Easy to charge and charge lasts all day.
November 19, 2009
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jpfromcalgary Ice fish finder
Great fish finder. i enjoy the use of the sun-readable screen. The target feature is also very helpfull and accurate. 2400 watts peak to peak is decent and gives me an accurate representation of the fish. If you are new to ice fish finders the flasher will take a bit of time to get used to, however once you get it you are good to go.
November 15, 2009
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime