Humminbird® 346ci DI Fishfinder
- Color 3.5" (320V x 240H) TFT display
- Down Imaging® with DualBeam Plus™ Sonar
- Split Screen Zoom
- Split Screen Bottom Lock
- Wide Narrow Cone Split Screen
- Instant Image Update
- 3D Chart View
- Custom View Selections
- TruArch Technology
- Down Imaging® with DualBeam Plus™ w/SwitchFire™
455 kHz / 16° @ -10db
455 kHz / 75° @ -10db
800 kHz / 45° @ -10db
Depth: 350’ (DI)/ 600'
- Power Output: 500 watts (RMS)/4,000 watts (PTP)
- Target separation: 2.5"
- Speed: GPS Speed included
- Temperature: Included
- Mount: Quick Disconnect
- Unit Size: 5.25"W x 7.25"H x 4"D
- Transducer - Standard: XNT-9-DI-T
- Transducer Mounting: Inside hull or transom
Rated 3 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Lindyboats Went dead after 9 hrs I purchased this in January 2013 taken out 2 times. On my first trip I would be in 220 feet of water then I would glitch and say 80 feet. I would turn off then it would read again. Then on my second trip it worked for about an hour and then locked up. Nothing would work, screen would be on, but nothing would happen when hitting key pad. Not even the power off button would work. Had to disconnect unit. Unit was never placed in the direct sun and it was 60 degrees out, so that is not the issue. The bad thing is Bass Pro only has 30 return policy. All I want to do is exchange unit. I must of received a bad one. June 5, 2013
1-1 of 1
4 Questions | 8 Answers
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
A:If your have a humminbird now, that will work. As long it is the current series line .
A:Humminbird does not make an in dash installation kit for the 346CI DI.
1 of 1
1 of 1