Hornady® Lock-N-Load® Precision Reloaders Accessory Kit
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Ensures precise, accurate home reloads
- Bundles multiple tools into one convenient kit
- Helps you prep brass correctly and easily
- Helps ensure proper alignment, length, and bullet depth on finished cartridge
- Includes Concentricity Tool, Cam Lock Trimmer, Cam Lock Power Adapter, Curved OAL Gauge, Comparator Set, Headspace Kit, Motorized Case Prep Trio tool, and Steel Dial Caliper
Crank out the most accurate reloads possible at home with the Hornady Lock-N-Load Precision Reloader Accessory Kit. This kit combines multiple Hornady tools to help you correctly prep your brass and ensure your finished cartridges feature the correct alignment, length, and bullet depth. Kit includes:
- Lock-N-Load Ammunition Concentricity Tool to identify and eliminate bullet runout (or wobble)
- Cam Lock Trimmer to accurately restore fired cases to the correct length
- Lock-N-Load OAL Gauge to ensure reliable and precise bullet seating depth
- Lock-N-Load Comparator Set to measure rounds at the ogive to provide consistent, precise measurements of your rounds
- Lock-N-Load Headspace Kit to measures variations in brass before and after firing or re-sizing, extending brass life, improving accuracy, and enhancing safety.
- Lock-N-Load Case Prep Trio for faster and easier case preparation. With three tool stations powered by a high torque, low speed motor, this tool allows you to chamfer, deburr, and clean (inside and outside) primer pockets without having to change tools
- Cam Lock Power Adapter
- Steel Dial Caliper
Manufacturer model #: 095150.
Rated 3 out of 5 by 2
Rated 5 out of 5 by mike3267 Awesome Kit
Trimmer could be a little better, but it trims like its supposed to, the trio is amazing. I have bad wrists, so deburring the cases is some times a pain in the rear, but the trio is painless and faster than doing it by hand.
September 18, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by LChapman Not as advertised
I recently purchased a Hornady Camlock Case Trimmer, and I am EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED with it. The box advertised the product as being MICROMETER-ADJUSTABLE. When i opened it, I found that there was, in fact, no micrometer; only a stop nut. Adjusting the trimmer to bring my cases to a precise length was impossible with this system. I will be returning the product, and investing in a different trimmer.
I would pass on this kit, as it contains the exact same trimmer.
July 8, 2014
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime