Hornady Lock-N-Load Classic Deluxe Reloading Kit
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
The most complete single stage reloading package Hornady® offers, the Lock-N-Load® Classic Deluxe Reloading Kit helps you load more shells at home in less time. This package combines the durable and proven Lock-N-Load Classic single stage press with a bundle of top quality tools and measures for case preparation, powder measure, and pressing. The Lock-N-Load Classic features quick change dies that switch out with a simple twist, making it easy to reload more than one caliber from an easy-to-use single-stage press. The Classic's Lock-N-Load Bushings lock in your preferred settings, giving you a consistent reload with every cartridge. CNC machined die and ram openings create near perfect alignment of the ram and die. This precision machining results in cases that are lined up properly with the dies at all times, giving you greater accuracy when the shooting starts.
- Complete single stage reloading package
- Load more shells in less time
- Combines Lock-N-Load Classic single stage press with complete package or reloading tools
- Lock-N-Load Classic - durable single stage reloading press
- Unique, quick change die system - reloads multiple calibers with ease
- Lock-N-Load bushings lock preferred settings in for consistent reloads
- CNC-machined die and ram openings for precise reloading and better accuracy
- Package includes instructions, tools for case preparation, die bushings, shellholders, measuring tools, and much more
Deluxe Reloading Kit includes: Lock-N-Load Classic press, Lock-N-Load Powder Measure, Digital Scale, Three Lock-N-Load Die Bushings, Primer Catcher, Positive Priming System, Handheld Priming Tool, Universal Reloading Block, Chamfering and Deburring Tool, Powder Trickler and Funnel, One Shot Case Lube, Die Bushing Three Pack, Sure-Loc Lock Ring Six Pack, Powder Measure Stand, Shellholder Pack (1,2,5,16,35), Kinetic Bullet Puller, Lock-N-Load OAL Gauge Straight, Pistol Rotor and Metering Assembly, Steel Dial Caliper, and Hornady Handbook of Cartridge Reloading.
Manufacturer model #: 085010.