Hornady® Critical Defense® .410 Shotshell Ammo
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Effective, consistent, and reliable self-defense from Hornady
- Unique Triple Defense® projectile stack
- Combines non-jacketed .41 cal FTX® slug with Flex Tip® and two .35 cal lead round balls
- FTX slug - controlled expansion, flat trajectories, and large, deep wound cavities
- Effective shot patterns - places all 3 projectiles on a man-sized target at 7 yards
- Clean burning and stable propellants - reduced recoil and consistent performance
- 750 fps
Self defense ammunition for dual-chambered .410/.45 cal revolvers, Critical Defense .410 Shotshell Ammo from Hornady delivers tremendous stopping power. These effective rounds combine quality Hornady propellents and design with the Triple Defense projectile stack. This heavy-hitting payload features a non-jacketed .41 cal FTX slug with Flex Tip and two deformation-resistant, high antimony, cold swaged, .35 cal lead round balls. Giving you effective shot patterns on every shot, these shells place all 3 of these projectiles on a man-sized target at 7 yards. Designed to engage the gun's rifling, the FTX slug contacts the target nose-on, enabling the Flex Tip to engage great expansion for enhanced terminal performance. 750 fps muzzle velocity. 20 shells.
Manufacturer model #: 86238.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime