Honey Hole Tree Fish Habitat
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
''Many private ponds and lakes just don't have enough structure. This product really solves the problem by creating a perfect habitat for both gamefish and baitfish.'' Jimmy Houston
The Honey Hole Tree Fish Habitat is the perfect solution for attracting fish to your own productive ''honey hole''. It features 93 flexible, snag-free limbs which creates a large 6' x 7' area of cover for bass, crappie and catfish, while the Honey Hole Tree's slotted cone offers dozens of slots for baitfish to hide and reside. The patent pending design allows the cover to suspend or sink and includes weights suitable for most locations. Plus, Honey Hole Tree is made entirely from environmentally friendly polyethylene, so it will not rot!
- 93 flexible limbs create a permanent fish haven
- Poly cone with 275’ of polyethylene tubing
- Provides a large 6’ H x 7’ W area of cover
- 15,000 square inches of surface area for algae and eggs to attach
- Fish through without worry of snagging limbs
- Made entirely from environmentally friendly materials
- Includes sufficient weights for most locations
- Can be suspended at any depth
- Lightweight and easy to assemble
- Gamefish find and hold on structure immediately
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3
Rated 4 out of 5 by Noxubee A very good purchase
This is a very durable product and easy to install. This is the Third one I have purchased and seems to be doing the job. It provides cover in a pond with little or no cover. I would recommend it.
August 29, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5
by Magga They work!!!
I've tried Bill Dance's attractors which work pretty good. But now I have 3 Honey Hole trees under my covered dock. I now have a 100 plus resident 2-3 pound crappie school. Earlier this season had a dozen 5 pound bass resident.
They are great for the grandkids!!!!
August 9, 2010
Rated 5 out of 5 by crappiedoc Holds Crappie in Texas Lake
I fished a 40 acre lake last week with 4 of these marked with buoys in 15' of water. We caught all we could eat in about 30 minutes. Each location held big crappie that hit our small crankbaits as soon as they reached the proper depth. I am ordering some for my dock today.
June 2, 2010
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime