Home Cooking with Trisha Yearwood Cookbook
In her cookbook, Home Cooking, Trisha Yearwood shares time-tested recipes developed with her mother Gwen and sister Beth, and photographs from her own gatherings. Trisha focuses on recipes for everyday home cooked meals, and southern cooking for special occasions involving friends and family, including potlucks, girls' nights in, the Fourth of July, and other festivities that require crowd-pleasing fare; and Trisha backs her Southern food recipes with personal anecdotes. Readers of Home Cooking will find Southern cooking at its finest, with recipes for her mama's homemade waffles, cornbread salad, slow-cooked pork, cabbage rolls, her Uncle Wilson's stuffed peppers, crunchy slaw, crockpot mac & cheese, and apple dumplings. Home Cooking with Trisha Yearwood is much more than just a cookbook with Southern food recipes—Trisha enchants readers with her Southern charm, intimacy, and stories.
Manufacturer model #: B-7861.
- Written by the author of bestselling Georgia Cooking in an Oklahoma Kitchen, Trisha Yearwood
- Includes time-tested family recipes
- Photographs from Trisha's own gatherings
- Southern cooking at its finest
- Backed with Trisha's personal anecdotes