High Sierra® Soaker 70 Hydration Pack
Articles & Information
- Lightweight hydration and 138 cubic inches of storage for outdoors adventurers
- Two liter water reservoir, hands-free reservoir pressure valve, and insulated water tube cover
- Convenient external fill design
- Padded back and adjustable shoulder straps
- Durable Waffle Weave nylon construction
- Hinged front pocket
- Mesh front pocket
- Carry weight: 2.17 lbs.
- Dimensions: 17.25'' x 9'' x 2''.
Combining a two liter water reservoir with space for gear, the High Sierra Soaker 70 Hydration Pack keeps adventurers moving down the trail without hesitation. This high performance hydration pack features a large, two liter water reservoir in its main compartment, hands-free reservoir pressure valve, and insulated water tube cover. Reservoir features an easy-access reservoir opening for easy refills and compatibility with most brands of water filters. The Soaker's hinged front pocket is a great spot for bicycle tools and other gear, offering enough space to stow your helmet! Mesh front pocket for MP3 player or other small gear. Pack features a Vapel mesh Airflow padded back and adjustable shoulder straps, delivering enhanced ventilation for great comfort during the adventure. Adjustable waist belt helps keep pack securely in place as the action picks up. Reflective loop holds bike LED blinker (sold separately). Made of durable Waffle Weave nylon. Storage space: 138 cubic inches. Carry weight: 2.17 lbs. Dimensions: 17.25'' x 9'' x 2''. Color: Green. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 68201.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime