High Sierra® Sentinel 65 Internal Frame Backpack
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Tough, versatile, 65-liter internal frame pack
- 3,970 cubic inches of storage
- Dual aluminum frame bars - adjust to fit contour of your back
- Molded foam back panel with Airflow® channels - keeps back cool and dry
- S-shaped ERGO-FIT shoulder strap harness - adjusts to fit different sized torsos
- Top-load main compartment features gusseted drawstring closure and adjustable top lid
- Adjustable side and bottom compression straps, sternum strap, and load-lifter straps for stability
- Waist belt with Vapel™ mesh Airflow high-density foam padding
- Durable Grid-Weave Duralite® polyester and Mini-Weave Duralite polyester construction with Duraweave bottom
- Fits torso lengths of 15'' to 20''
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve and dual exit ports for tube (reservoir sold separately)
- Front loading sleeping bag compartment with divider
- Dual mesh side pockets, webbing daisy chain on both sides, and removable media pocket
- Soft lashing hardware for ice ax/hiking poles
- Carry weight: 5.51 lbs.
- Dimensions: 32'' x 14.25'' x 8.75''
- Tuck-away rain cover - stores in bottom pocket
A great pack for longer trips, the High Sierra Sentinel 65 Internal Frame Backpack makes it easy to haul gear in comfort. Built for strength and comfort, the Summit offers 3,970 cubic inches of storage for gear with access from both the top and bottom of the pack. Dual aluminum frame bars adjust to fit the contour of your back and provide a strong base for the pack. A molded foam back panel with Airflow channels keeps your back cool and dry, while the adjustable ERGO-FIT shoulder strap harness Vapel mesh Airflow high-density foam padding helps you haul your supplies in comfort. Adjustable load-lifter straps on the shoulder harness work in tandem with the Sentinel's adjustable waist belt with Vapel mesh Airflow padding and adjustable side and bottom compression straps to stabilize the load for easier hauling. Gusseted drawstring closure and adjustable top lid on main compartment. Hydration compatible design includes an internal hydration reservoir sleeve and dual exit ports for tube (reservoir not included). Dual mesh side pockets, webbing daisy chains on both sides, and removable media pocket on strap for extra gear. Pack also features soft lashing hardware for ice ax/hiking poles and a front loading sleeping bag compartment with divider. Made of durable Grid-Weave Duralite polyester and Mini-Weave Duralite polyester construction with a tough Duraweave bottom. Carry weight: 5.51 lbs. Dimensions: 32'' x 14.25'' x 8.75''. Fits torso lengths of 15'' to 20''. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 59401.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime