High Sierra® Quickshot 70 Hydration Pack
Articles & Information
- Lightweight hydration on the go with 600 cubic inches of storage
- Two liter SLIDELOCK water reservoir - wide opening for easy filling or cleaning
- Slide access hydration compartment and shoulder strap hose jacket
- Reservoir comes with hands-free reservoir pressure valve and insulated water tube cover
- Large, front-load main compartment for gear
- Adjustable Vapel™ mesh shoulder straps
- Durable Grid-Weave Duralite and Mini-Waffle Weave polyester construction
- Hinged front pocket - larged enough to hold a helmet
- Zip close front pocket for gear and accessories
- Reflective loop holds bike LED blinker (sold separately)
- Carry weight: 1.51 lbs.
- Dimensions: 17'' x 11'' x 5.25''
Giving you refreshing hydration on the go with 600 cubic inches of storage for vital gear, the High Sierra Quickshot 70 Hydration Pack keeps active outdoorsmen on the go. This high performance hydration pack features a large, two liter, wide opening SLIDELOCK water reservoir in a specially-designed slide-access compartment with shoulder strap hose jacket. Reservoir comes with a hands-free reservoir pressure valve and insulated water tube cover. The Quickshot's hinged front pocket provides enough room to stow your helmet, giving you a great, easy-to-access spot for gear! Pack also features a zip close front pocket for gear and accessories. Adjustable Vapel mesh shoulder straps provide superior ventilation for great comfort. Adjustable waist belt helps keep pack securely in place. Reflective loop holds bike LED blinker (sold separately). Made of durable Grid-Weave Duralite and Mini-Waffle Weave polyester. Storage space: 600 cubic inches. Carry weight: 1.51 lbs. Dimensions: 17'' x 11'' x 5.25''. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 68601.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime