High Sierra Long Trail 90 Internal Frame Backpack
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
The pack you need when your stay in the wilderness lasts a while, the High Sierra® Long Trail 90 Internal Frame Backpack helps you bring everything you need in comfort. Built for strength and comfort, the Long Trail offers top, bottom, and front access to the gear stored in its large 5,500 cubic inches of storage. Dual aluminum frame bars adjust to fit the contour of your back, providing a strong base for the pack. A molded foam back panel with Airflow® channels keeps your back cool and dry, while the adjustable ERGO-FIT shoulder strap harness Vapel™ mesh Airflow high-density foam padding helps you haul your supplies in comfort. Adjustable load-lifter straps on the shoulder harness work in tandem with the Long Trail's adjustable waist belt with Vapel mesh Airflow padding and adjustable side and bottom compression straps to stabilize the load for easier hauling. Gusseted drawstring closure and adjustable top lid on main compartment. Hydration compatible design includes an internal hydration reservoir sleeve and dual exit ports for tube (reservoir not included). Dual mesh side pockets, webbing daisy chains on both sides, and removable media pocket on strap for extra gear. Pack also features soft lashing hardware for ice ax/hiking poles and a drop bottom sleeping bag compartment with divider. Made of durable Grid-Weave Duralite® polyester and Mini-Weave Duralite polyester construction with a tough Duraweave bottom. Carry weight: 6.91 lbs. Dimensions: 36''L x 15.25''W x 11''H. Fits torso lengths of 17'' to 21''. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 59601.
- High Sierra's largest frame pack
- Large 90-Liter pack - 5,500 cubic inches of space for gear
- Top, bottom, and front access to gear
- Built around dual aluminum frame bars - adjust to fit contour of your back, provides sure base for pack
- Molded foam back panel with Airflow channels - keeps back cool and dry
- S-shaped ERGO-FIT shoulder strap harness - adjusts to fit different sized torsos
- Top-load main compartment features gusseted drawstring closure and adjustable top lid
- Adjustable side and bottom compression straps, sternum strap, and load-lifter straps for stability
- Waist belt with Vapel mesh Airflow high-density foam padding
- Durable Grid-Weave Duralite polyester and Mini-Weave Duralite polyester construction with Duraweave bottom
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve and dual exit ports for tube (reservoir sold separately)
- Drop bottom sleeping bag compartment with divider
- Dual mesh side pockets, webbing daisy chain on both sides, and removable media pocket
- Soft lashing hardware for ice ax/hiking poles
- Tuck-away rain cover - stores in bottom pocket
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
According to the manufacturer web site, this backpack is H20 Hydration Ready (see photo below).
•Internal hydration reservoir sleeve and dual exit ports for tube (reservoir not included).