High Sierra® Hawk 45 Internal Frame Backpack
Articles & Information
- Strong, yet lightweight, 45-liter internal frame pack
- 2,745 cubic inches of storage
- Dual, precurved aluminum stays and frame sheet fit contour of the back for sure load support
- Contoured backpack straps with VAPEL™ mesh padding, sternum strap, and adjustable load lifters
- Top-loading design with gusseted drawstring closure and adjustable top lid.
- Pack made of durable Mini-Diamond Ripstop nylon and Duralite® nylon with 840D nylon bottom
- Fits torso lengths of 15'' to 19''
- Stretched mesh back panel with AIRFLOW™ system - keeps back cool and dry.
- Padded, precurved waist belt with zippered pockets
- Adjustable side and bottom compression straps keeps load stable
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve and dual exit ports for tube (reservoir sold separately)
- Front loading sleeping bag compartment with divider
- Dual mesh side pockets, webbing daisy chain, and removable media pocket on strap for extra gear
- Soft lashing hardware for ice ax/hiking poles
- Tuck-away rain cover - stores in bottom pocket
A great pack for hauling a weekend's worth of gear over several miles, the High Sierra Hawk 45 Internal Frame Backpack handles a load comfortably. Built for strength and comfort, the Hawk handles any sized load in its 2,745 cubic inches of storage with stability and comfort. The stability starts with the pack's dual, precurved aluminum stays and frame sheet that fit the contour of the back to provide a strong base for larger loads. The AIRFLOW stretched mesh back panel system and contoured backpack straps with VAPEL mesh padding ensure ventilated comfort as the miles add up. Load-lifter straps on the shoulder straps work with the Hawk's adjustable side and bottom compression straps, adjustable sternum strap, and padded precurved waist belt to further stabilize the load for easier hauling. An easy-to-use top load design, this 45-liter pack features a gusseted drawstring closure and adjustable top lid. Hydration compatible design includes an internal hydration reservoir sleeve and dual exit ports for tube (reservoir not included). Dual mesh side pockets, webbing daisy chain, and removable media pocket on strap for extra gear. Soft lashing hardware for ice ax/hiking poles. Padded grab handle on the front. Made of durable Mini-Diamond Ripstop nylon and Duralite nylon with an extra-tough 840D nylon bottom. Carry weight: 5.22 lbs. Dimensions: 27''L x 13.5''W x 9''H. Fits torso lengths of 15'' to 19''. Color: Blue/Gray. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 59205.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime