Hi-Tec® Scrambler Low Hiking Shoes for Men - Smokey Brown/Saffron
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Rugged, high performance hiking shoe
- Tough and breathable, suede leather and mesh high performance uppers
- Moisture-wicking lining - pulls moisture away to keep feet dry
- Removable, contoured EVA sockliners - cushioning comfort over rough terrain
- Rugged rubber outsoles with Multi-Directional Traction (MDT) tread design
A rugged, high performance design for trails, the Scrambler Low from Hi-Tec delivers breathable toughness mixed with comfortable performance. This rugged hiking shoe for men starts with a tough, yet breathable, high performance upper made of suede leather and mesh. Inside this durable shell, moisture-wicking linings provide smooth comfort and pull moisture away from your feet as activity warms up. Removable, contoured EVA sockliners cushion feet over rough, uneven terrain for comfort. Rugged rubber outsoles feature Hi-Tec's MDT tread design to give you trustworthy grip, no matter what the trail throws at you. Average weight per pair: 2 lb. 5 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 54052.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime