Hi-Tec® Altitude V Waterproof Hiking Boots for Ladies - Dark Chocolate/Black
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Lightweight and versatile hiker built to perform on the trail
- Waterproof full grain leather uppers provides durable comfort
- i-Shield™ hydrophobic treatment - keeps boot cleaner and dryer longer
- Waterproof bootie construction - keeps feet dry and comfortable
- OrthoLite® sockliners cushion and resist odor
- Compression molded EVA midsoles - absorbs impact
- Rugged rubber outsoles with Multi-Directional Traction (MDT) design
- Rustproof metal hardware holds up all year round
- Women's specific fit for superior fit and comfort
A lightweight and versatile hiking boot for women, Altitude V Waterproof Hiking Boots for Ladies from Hi-Tec keep feet comfortable from the trail to the street. An upgrade on the proven Altitude IV, the Altitude V provides lightweight cushioning and support with waterproof protection and a woman-specific fit. The waterproof, full grain leather uppers feature i-Shield hydrophobic treatments for an additional layer of protection when things get wet outside. Inside, waterproof bootie construction provides complete waterproof protection, while the OrthoLite sockliners deliver instant cushioning with anti-microbial odor-resistant performance. CMEVA midsoles provide great impact absorption and stability over rough terrain. Rugged rubber outsoles with Multi-Directional Traction (MDT) design provide sure footing over rough, changing terrain. Averge weight per pair: 2 lbs., 5 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 22026.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime