Hi-Tec® Altitude Glide Waterproof Hiking Boots for Ladies
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Lightweight, comfortable, and waterproof hiker for women
- Waterproof, seam-sealed, full-grain leather upper
- Fully gusseted leather tongue
- Soft padded leather collar
- Contoured Comfort-Tec sockliner - EVA footbed with moisture-wicking lining
- Long lasting rustproof hardware
- Board lasted with steel shank - added rigidity and support
- Lightweight Trek-Lite compression-molded EVA midsole
- Carbon rubber outsole - flexible, durable, superior grip
Whether on a long trek through a national park or a short weekend hike with the family, the Altitude Glide Waterproof Hiking Boot from Hi-Tec meets your needs. Combining a durable, waterproof, full-grain leather upper with true seam-sealed waterproof construction, the Altitude Glide keeps your feet dry and comfortable on the trail. Inside the boot, a moisture-wicking lining, padded collar, and Comfort-Tec contoured sockliner work together to keep your feet cushioned and comfortable on the longest of walks. Under your feet, a compression-molded EVA midsole works with the boot's tough carbon rubber outsole, woman's specific last, and steel shank to provide superior cushioning, support, and stability. The lugged MDT hiking outsole features a multi-directional design for sure traction and grip on any terrain. Fully gusseted leather tongue keeps debris out. Long lasting rustproof hardware. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 40433.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by Flatft2012 Hiking Boots
Purchased for land trip to Alaska. Wore on flight to and return to trip from AK. Comfortable in usual size and had room for orthotics. Good support for ankles. I should have worn wool hiking socks instead of the cotton exercise socks I wore for hikes longer than 2miles.
August 11, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime