HawkEye® In-Dash Digital Depth Sounder
The HawkEye In-Dash Digital Depth Sounder updates four times per second to provide instant, uninterrupted depth readings from 2.5 to 200 feet at speeds up to 63 MPH. An easy way to say goodbye to the days of not knowing the depth with running your boat on a plane, this In-Dash Digital Depth Sonar’s algorithmic programming virtually eliminates false depth readings while its EasyTouch™ Programming allows one-touch access to dual depth alarms. The oversized LCD reads depths in feet or meters, and uses SoftGlow™ backlighting for unmatched readability at night. Includes interchangeable black and white bezels, face plates and a sun cover to protect the LCD during storage. Backed by HawkEye’s industry leading two-year warranty.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thru Hull Transducer is suitable for the following vessels:
• Outboard, inboard/outboard, single or dual inboard, or jet-drive propulsion.
• Hull dead rise angle below 20°.
• Fiberglass or Metal Hull Material. CANNOT be constructed of wood.
• Hull thickness LESS than 1.25” (32 mm)
The display has no ON/OFF switch. Therefore, you will need to connect the power harness to a power source that will turn the unit on as power is applied. The key switch or an ON/OFF power switch will be suitable for powering the unit.
1. Connect the BLACK wire in the harness to a negative (-) terminal or suitable ground.
2. Connect the RED wire in the harness to a positive (+) 12 Volt switchable power source (key switch, on/off switch, terminal block, etc).
Never use “Twist-On” or “Automotive” type connectors. These connectors do not form a solid electrical connection and are more likely to corrode.