HawkEye® In-Dash Digital Depth Sounder
- Enjoy instant depth readings at 60 + MPH
- Updates four times per second
- Instant, uninterrupted depth readings from 2.5 to 200 feet
- Dual depth alarm can be set from 2.5 to 200 feet
- English and metric readings
- Memory retention
- Polarized LCD display: 1.65'' x .87''
- Unit size: 2'' dia. x 1.75'' deep
- Transducer type: Combination transom/Glue in (In-Hull)
- Power: 11-14Vdc, 200mA Max
- Beam angle: 25°
- Includes black and white bezels, face plates and a sun cover
- 30' transducer cable
- Model: D10D
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thru Hull Transducer is suitable for the following vessels:
• Outboard, inboard/outboard, single or dual inboard, or jet-drive propulsion.
• Hull dead rise angle below 20°.
• Fiberglass or Metal Hull Material. CANNOT be constructed of wood.
• Hull thickness LESS than 1.25” (32 mm)
The display has no ON/OFF switch. Therefore, you will need to connect the power harness to a power source that will turn the unit on as power is applied. The key switch or an ON/OFF power switch will be suitable for powering the unit.
1. Connect the BLACK wire in the harness to a negative (-) terminal or suitable ground.
2. Connect the RED wire in the harness to a positive (+) 12 Volt switchable power source (key switch, on/off switch, terminal block, etc).
Never use “Twist-On” or “Automotive” type connectors. These connectors do not form a solid electrical connection and are more likely to corrode.