H.O. Sports Hyperlite 119 Motive Wakeboard with Sprint Bindings
- Great board for beginning to intermediate riders who like smooth, easy runs
- Smooth oval shape and forgiving beveled edge for mellower turns, smooth jumps, and forgiving ride
- Continuous rocker—smooth ride
- V-bottom tunnel and four molded-in fins—stability and control
- Dual 1.3'' Disorder plastic center fins for maximum stability and control
- Comes with Sprint bindings—adjustable bindings designed specifically for smaller feet
A great board for beginning to intermediate wakeboarders, the 119 Motive Wakeboard from Hyperlite is a great choice for any young wakeboarder who enjoys a smooth flowing ride over the water. The Motive's smooth oval shape and continuous rocker deliver a mellower turn with a smooth lift off the wake and predictable landings. With its soft beveled edge and V-Bottom Tunnel, this board delivers a more forgiving ride than other boards. Four molded in fins and dual 1.3'' Disorder fins deliver maximum stability and control. The 119 Motive comes with Sprint bindings, an adjustable binding specifically sized for smaller feet. Color: White/Blue/Black. Recommended for riders weighing up to 105 lbs.