Grundéns Herkules 16 Rain Bibs for Men
The Grundéns® Herkules 16 Rain Bibs offers are made from super-heavy-duty PVC-coated fabric, which makes them ideal for commercial fishing, building and road construction, forestry, agriculture, mining, and shipyard work. Heavy cotton canvas base material is coated with PVC (total weight 18 oz. per yard) to guarantee waterproof/windproof performance in extremely challenging conditions. This 70% PVC/30% cotton canvas fabric—Grundéns heaviest—is specially formulated to resist oils and maintain flexibility in extremely cold temperatures. These fortified rain pants are fully reversible from front to back, allowing for extended wear. The hems are reinforced with riveted seams, and a side gusset with snaps on the top right side lets you adjust the fit slightly. Grundéns Herkules 16 Rain Bibs for men are held up by super-strong suspenders with speed clips for easy on/off. Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: H16.
- Ideal for commercial fishing, building and road construction, forestry, agriculture, mining, and shipyards
- 70% PVC/30% cotton canvas - Grundéns heaviest fabric
- Waterproof, windproof
- Super-heavy-duty construction
- Resists oils and maintains flexibility in extremely cold temperatures
- Fully reversible
- Reinforced hems with riveted seams
- Suspenders with speed clips
- Side gusset for adjustable width