Grundéns Brigg 44 Rain Parka for Men
Grundéns began producing waterproof clothing in 1911, and in 3 generations the company has learned how to develop and manufacture high-quality rainwear that has been proven across the world in the toughest environments. The Grundéns® Brigg 44 Rain Parka is made from super-heavy-duty PVC-coated fabric, which makes it ideal for commercial fishing, building and road construction, forestry, agriculture, mining, and shipyard work. Heavy cotton canvas base material is coated with PVC (total weight 15.6 oz. per yard) to guarantee waterproof/windproof performance in extremely challenging conditions. 70% PVC/30% cotton canvas fabric is specially formulated to resist oils and maintain flexibility in extremely cold temperatures. This long rain jacket sports a full-zip front with an interlocking double storm flap, cape sleeves for unrestricted movement, a hood with drawstrings to protect your head, and floating neoprene cuffs to keep water from coming in at the cuffs. Make no mistake—the Grundéns Brigg 44 Rain Parka is heavy-duty rainwear. Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: B44.
- Heavy-duty rainwear for commercial fishing, building and road construction, forestry, agriculture, mining, and shipyards
- 70% PVC/30% cotton canvas
- Waterproof, windproof
- Super-heavy-duty construction
- Resists oils and maintains flexibility in extremely cold temperatures
- Full-zip front with interlocking double storm flap
- Hood with drawstrings
- Floating neoprene cuffs