Gold Tip Velocity XT Arrows
Gold Tip Velocity arrows are built for speed featuring 100% pure carbon shafts that weigh 25-30 grains less than standard shafts for blistering velocity. Multi-layer carbon construction allows for consistent spine and tight straightness tolerances. All shafts feature a Black finish and come standard with Accu-Lite Lite nocks (8.3 grains) and Accu-Lite inserts (11.4 grains).
Gold Tip Velocity XT arrows combine the lightweight speed of the Velocity series arrows with the tight .003" straightness tolerance of XT arrows, and you get an arrow that delivers true speed and accuracy at a tremendous value. Weight tolerance: ±2 grains.
- Built for speed
- 100% pure carbon shafts weigh 25-30 grains less than standard shafts
- Multi-layer carbon construction
- Consistent spine
- Tight straightness tolerances
- Come standard with Accu-Lite Lite nocks (8.3 grains) and Accu-Lite inserts (11.4 grains)
- Combine the lightweight speed of the Velocity series arrows with the tight .003" straightness tolerance of XT arrows
- Weight tolerance: ±2 grains
NOTE: All Gold Tip arrows are shipped full length and shafts must be cut with a high-speed shaft cutter.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The whisker biscuit will shoot anything. They are pretty awesome.
Your draw length and rest will decide the length of you arrows. I have a 28 inch draw length and shoot 28 inch arrows.
Your bow speed is important because if you use a release and your bows IBO speed is between 315-350 fps, you should choose one spine heavier. For example, if you need a 400 spine, you should go with the 300 spine for this arrow if your bows IBO speed is that high. If not, you are good to go with the first recommendation.
This info came right from Golt Tips web site.