Gold Tip Laser IV Carbon Crossbow Hunting Arrows
Gold Tip’s Laser IV bolt has been designed to keep up with today’s fastest and most powerful crossbows. The Laser IV features the same versatility as the Laser II and Laser III, but in a heavier weight and stiffer spine to increase kinetic energy and withstand the speeds and kinetic distortion imparted by today’s high performance crossbows. .005” straightness tolerance.
- Built for the most powerful crossbows
- Brass 90 grain insert improves F.O.C.
- Aluminum Moon or Aluminum Flat
- Heavier weight Laser IV shaft
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Capture nocks installed
- Inserts installed
- Fletched with 3" vanes
- Suitable for use on any crossbow up to 175 lb.
Fits the following crossbow brands that require 20 inch arrows:
* Length - 20"
* Diameter (OD) - 22/64" (0.348")
* Tolerance - /- .004"
* Mass Weight - 300 grains (no point)
* Grains per inch - 13.1 (shaft)
* Insert - Aluminum, 24.5 gr.
* Nock - Red Hot Capture Nock
* Vanes - 3" Dura vane