Gold Tip Laser III Carbon Crossbow Hunting Arrows
The Gold Tip Laser III arrow is built to a weight that falls in between the Laser II and the Laser IV arrows, creating another option for crossbow shooters who are looking for optimal performance. The Laser III features Gold Tip’s Smart Carbon Technology for unmatched durability and straightness retention.
- Brass 110 grain insert improves F.O.C.
- Bohning Mag nocks Flat & Moon
- .005'' straightness tolerance
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Capture nocks installed
- Inserts installed
- Fletched with 3" vanes
- Suitable for use on any crossbow up to 175 lb.
Fits the following crossbow brands that require 20 inch arrows:
* Length - 20"
* Diameter (OD) - 22/64" (0.348")
* Tolerance - /- .004"
* Mass Weight - 300 grains (no point)
* Grains per inch - 13.1 (shaft)
* Insert - Aluminum, 24.5 gr.
* Nock - Red Hot Capture Nock
* Vanes - 3" Dura vane