GoPro® Hero3+™ Silver Edition Camera
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Wearable, mountable camera
- Capture action of yourself and others during sports
- Pro quality HD video up to 1080p60
- 10 MP photos, up to 10 frames per second
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Content preview, playback, and sharing via GoPro ap
- Enhanced low-light performance
- 20% smaller and lighter waterproof housing
- 30% longer battery life
- Faster image processing enables 1080p60 and 720p120fps video
- Compatible with GoPro mounts; attaches to your body, gear, or vehicle
- Ultra-wide-angle glass lens
The GoPro Hero3+ Silver Edition Camera is now twice as powerful as well as 20% smaller and lighter than previous models, so you won't miss a moment of action. This HD video camera is wearable, mountable, and waterproof to 131 feet. It captures professional-quality video at up to 1080p60, and 10MP photos at up to 10 frames per second—and allows you to share with built-in Wi-Fi. With enhanced low-light performance and 25% longer battery life, the GoPro HERO3+ Silver Edition lets you capture and share your sport or adventures in amazing quality. Comes with: camera, waterproof housing, Li-ion battery, quick-release buckle, 1 curved and 1 flat adhesive mount, 3-way pivot arm, and USB charging cable. Dimensions (single unit): 3.9" x 3.9" x 9.7". Weight: 1.4 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: CHDHN-302.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1
Rated 4 out of 5 by TulsaReiner Has a couple of limitations
The camera is a lot of fun, and makes excellent high res stills and videos. If bought, be sure to download the GoPro App for iPhone. It allows you to monitor what the camera is seeing on your iPhone, and control it from the iPhone
Two complaints I have are
1. The software menu is complex and difficult to navigate on the camera.
2. The lens is so wide angle (20mm?), that a deer at 30 yds is very small, and virtually invisible at 50 yds. There is a "narrow" setting in the software for the camera, but it doesn't improve this problem much.
Thus, for viewing wildlife, your old handheld handycam with zoom lens is still needed.
Also, be sure to buy an extra battery. It consumes battery life when turned on and monitoring but not filming.
October 2, 2014
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime