GoPro® Hero3+™ Black Edition Adventure Camera
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- SuperView video mode captures world's most immersive wide-angle perspective
- Wearable, mountable camera captures action footage
- Pro quality HD video up to 4K
- 12 MP photos, up to 30 frames per second
- Built-in Wifi
- Content preview, playback, and sharing via GoPro Ap
- Auto light mode adjusts frame rate for enhanced low-light performance
- 33% improved image sharpness
- 20% smaller and lighter waterproof housing
- 30% longer battery life
- Faster image processing enables 1080p60 and 720p120fps video
- Wireless camera software updates GoPro ap
- Compatible with GoPro mounts to attach to your body, gear, or vehicle
- Advanced capture settings: looping video, continuous photo, white balance, and ProTune mode
- Ultra-wide-angle glass lens
Capture and share every moment of your sport, hunt, or outdoor adventure with the GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition Adventure Camera. Now 20% smaller and lighter than its best-selling predecessor, this wearable, mountable HD video camera delivers improved quality and powerful professional features. SuperView mode captures the world's most immersive wide-angle perspective, while Auto Low Light mode intelligently adjusts frame rate for stunning low-light performance. Combined with 25% longer battery life, faster built-in Wi-Fi and a sharper lens, the GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition Adventure Camera goes along for the ride—no matter where your adventure takes you. Comes with: camera, waterproof housing, Wi-Fi remote, Li-ion battery, vertical quick-release buckle, 1 curved and 1 flat adhesive mount, 3-way pivot arm, and USB charging cable. Dimensions (single unit): 3.9" x 3.9" x 9.7". Weight: 1.4 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: CHDHX-302.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 3
Rated 5 out of 5 by nashshannon GoPro Rocks!!
Bought this camera for my boat to video my son and niece's high school fishing tournaments. Awesome video!! Put it together with the GoPro app on your smart phone and it doesn't get much better. Would highly recommend!!!
December 26, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5 by TJean Poor battery life
I bought the new Hero3 black edition this year and the battery life is very poor at best. The company does not tell you that the Wi-Fi and the new cameras have little to no battery life when using the Wi-Fi.... The factory test is done Without the Wi-Fi on and everything else not being touch., it's 1;30 minutes if you don't touch the cam or turn it off and the best I have got with the Wi-Fi on is less than 15 minutes. The Hero 3+ is said to be about the same although they claim 30% more... My old standard Hero is way better... So don't get your hopes up if your looking into these new cams....They tell you of all the new features, Not the downfalls....
November 22, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5
by Box31 Excellent quality
The new GoPro is amazing! Great picture quality no matter if it is on 1080P or 4k and the stills are just as good as any camera around. The underwater shots are better then i expected! They will all look amazing when I put them together in the free GoPro Studio program that is also easy to use.
October 16, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime