Gerber Order Tactical Lockback Folding Knife
A lightweight knife made to handle hard labor and tough cutting tasks without drawing attention to itself, the Order Tactical Lockback from Gerber® delivers performance you can count on. Made in Gerber's Portland, OR plant, the Order sports a versatile, 3.1" 420HC stainless steel blade with a combo edge to handle any cutting task and non-reflective, corrosion-resistant black ceramic coating. This tactical folding knife's lightweight glass-filled nylon handle features a distinct finger groove design and diamond-textured rubber overmolding to give you a great grip and sure control. Rear of the blade features a distinctive thumb hole on top for easy one-handed opening with either hand, and a finger choil on the bottom for additional control and safety when needed. Traditional lockback mechanism locks the blade out safely and securely. Closed length: 4.5". Weight: 2.6 oz. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: 31-002733.
- Lightweight lockback folding knife for tactical professionals
- Versatile, 3.1" 420HC stainless steel blade with partially serrated edge
- Non-reflective, corrosion-resistant black ceramic blade coating
- Lightweight glass-filled nylon handle with diamond-textured rubber overmolding
- Finger groove and finger choil for added control and safety
- Thumb hole for easy one-handed opening
- Traditional lockback mechanism