Gerber Ghostrike Fixed Blade Knife
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
An ultralight self defense knife with an ultra-versatile sheath system, the Ghostrike Fixed Blade Knife from Gerber® stands at the ready without everyone knowing it. Made in Gerber's Portland, OR plant, the 6.9" Ghostrike sports a 3.3" 420HC stainless steel drop point blade with a non-reflective, corrosion-resistant black ceramic coating. Sized for a subtle presence, this knife features a lightweight skeletonized handle with a finger groove and diamond-textured rubber overmolding for great grip and control. Designed for either low profile or open carry, the modular glass-filled nylon sheath wears either horizontally or vertically for easy access in critical situations. Weight: 3.6 oz. (with sheath). Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: 31-002719.
- Tactical fixed blade knife with versatile sheath system
- Capable, 3.3" 420HC stainless steel drop point blade with sharp fine edge
- Non-reflective, corrosion-resistant black ceramic blade coating
- Skeletonized, glass-filled nylon handle with diamond-textured rubber overmolding
- Modular glass-filled nylon sheath - wears vertically or horizontally