Gerber® Contrast AO Folding Lockback Knife
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Compact and capable lockback with assisted opening technology
- Assisted Opening 2.0 Mechanism
- Dual thumb studs for quick, secure left- and right-handed opening
- 3'' partially serrated, 7Cr17Mov steel, drop point blade
- Plunge Lock for solid, positive release and blade closure
- Pocket clip for easy carrying and lanyard hole for attaching accessory/paracord
- Handle material: G-10 and 3Cr13 stainless steel
Able to dispense with small cutting tasks and utility work equally, the Gerber Contrast AO folding lockback combines a capable design with assisted opening technology for easier, 1-handed use. The Contrast utilizes Gerber's advanced Assisted Opening 2.0 mechanism for fast, 1-handed deployment of its 3'' partially serrated, 7Cr17Mov steel, drop point blade. The Contrast's body combines ultra light, strongly textured G-10 and steel for non-slip control, even in wet conditions. Thumb plunge lock on the handle offers smooth release when closing, without putting your fingers in harm's way. Removable pocket clip. Overall length: 7.13''. Weight: 3.3 oz.
Manufacturer model #: 31-002269.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by Eskimojoe great knife
I have had a few knives... you can spend a fortune or next to nothing on knives that all look the same. This knife is a new model, great feel on the handle design, motion is great, construction feels strong, etc. Its more of a smokey grey/flat black combo color... price is right. There is a non serrated version, this one comes serrated and I recommend that one if cutting tough nylon (seat belt) type material. You will want to sharpen it, but the blade so far has held an edge nicely. The grip feels nice, new design. Overall, happy with the purchase.
February 28, 2014
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime