Gerber® Bear Grylls Survival Hatchet
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Compact survival hatchet worth its weight in lifesaving warmth and shelter
- Grippy Zero Slip Grip rubber handle provides excellent grip in all conditions
- Double duty head is perfect for pounding tent stakes
- Full tang construction for durability
- Slim, sturdy nylon sheath for storage and safety
Don't let the compact size and slim profile of the Gerber Bear Grylls survival hatchet hatchet fool you. With most of its heft concentrated in the head, it is definitely a tool that chops above its weight class. The 3.5" razor sharp blade is equally adept at limbing saplings as splitting logs. Combining Gerber's decades of experience crafting tools with Bear Grylls' adventure knowledge, the hatchet's sturdy stainless steel, full-tang construction stands up to the hardest tasks. Rubberized handle for a lock-tight grip, even in wet conditions. Handle also features finger notches just below the head for precise control when needed. The back of the head features a crosshatched striking surface. Comes with military-grade, mildew-resistant sheath, and a copy of Bear's "Priorities of Survival" pocket guide. Overall length: 9.45".
Manufacturer model #: 31-002070.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime