Gerber Bear Grylls Survival AO Lockback Folding Knife
Stay prepared for any outdoor experience with the Bear Grylls Survival AO Lockback Folding Knife from Gerber®. Combining Gerber's knife making expertise with Grylls' survival know-how into a performance survival tool, this knife combines a quality blade with FAST 2.0 assisted opening technology to give you quality cutting performance fast when you need it. The Survival AO starts with a durable, 3" 7Cr17MoV Stainless Steel drop point blade with a combo straight/serrated edge to help you handle ropes, vines, and more. The strong nylon handle features textured rubber overmolding for great control and slip resistance in less than optimal conditions. Dual-sided thumb stud and FAST 2.0 AO technology deliver easy single-hand opening. Plunge lock and safety barrel lock for safe operation. Knife also comes with Priorities of Survival Pocket Guide. Overall length: 7.4". Closed length: 4.2". Weight: 3.3 oz.
Manufacturer model #: 31-002530.
- Compact, assisted opening lockback that helps you stay prepared for anything
- Designed by Gerber and survival expert Bear Grylls
- Tough 3" 7Cr17MoV Stainless Steel drop point blade - great edge retention
- Combo straight/serrated edge handles any cutting job you may run into
- Strong 30% glass-filled nylon handle with rubber overmolding
- FAST 2.0 technology - fast and reliable blade deployment
- Plunge lock and safety barrel lock
- Dual-sided thumb stud for easy single-hand opening
- Comes with Priorities of Survival Pocket Guide