Gerber® Bear Grylls Pocket Tool
- 5-in-1 multi-tool for outdoorsmen with tough, glove-friendly handle
- Designed by Gerber and survival expert Bear Grylls
- Rugged 5Cr15 stainless steel construction
- Rubberized, textured handles for sure grip, with or without gloves
- Lightweight 2.9 oz.
- Modern take on the traditional minimal multitool
- Includes fine edge knife blade, Philips driver, two flat drivers, and bottle opener
gives you multiple tools ready for use in the elements. Compact enough to fit in your pocket, the Bear Grylls Pocket Tool helps outdoorsmen stay ready for anything at anytime. Made of a durable 5Cr15 stainless steel, the Pocket Tool features a rubberized, textured handle that provides a sure grip in any situation with or without gloves on. Lightweight tool helps you keep a fine edge knife blade, Philips driver, two flat drivers, and bottle opener with you at all times. Comes with a Priorities of Survival pocket guide. Overall Length: 5.5''. Closed Length: 3.2''. Weight: 2.9 oz.
Manufacturer model #: 31-001050.
Introducing the Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Series of gear. This collaboration brings together Gerber's over 70 years of knife and gear expertise with Bear Grylls' extensive outdoor survival and adventure experience to create a one-of-a-kind line of knives, tools and gear.
At the age of 23, Bear Grylls entered the record books as the youngest Briton to have ever summited Mount Everest. From his time in the British Special Air Service (21 SAS), to hosting his survival television show all over the globe, to his position as UK Chief Scout, Bear knows what it takes to be a survivor in extreme situations. Each item in the Survival Series is meticulously designed by Gerber and Bear to offer a multitude of uses in any environment.