Gerber Bear Grylls Folding Sheath Lockback Knife
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
A great blade for any outdoor experience, the Gerber® Bear Grylls Folding Sheath Lockback Knife folds into a compact size you can stow out of the way easily when not in use. Combining Gerber's knife making expertise with Bear Grylls' survival know-how into a performance survival tool, this knife starts with a durable, 3.6'' high carbon 7Cr17MoV Stainless Steel drop point blade that provides excellent edge retention. The blade's combo edge combines both a straight edge and serrated edge to help you handle ropes, vines, or any other cutting job you may run into. The strong nylon handle features a textured, ergonomic TacHide™ rubber overmolding for top comfort and slip resistance, even in less than optimal conditions. Dual-sided thumb stud for easy single-hand opening. Sturdy lockback mechanism for safe operation. Knife comes with a lightweight, military-grade, mildew resistant sheath with pocket for the included survival guide from Bear Grylls. Overall length: 8.5''. Closed length: 4.9''. Weight (with sheath): 5.3 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 31-000752.
- Quality blade for outdoorsmen that easily stows out of the way
- Designed by Gerber and survival expert Bear Grylls
- Tough 3.6'' high carbon 7Cr17MoV Stainless Steel drop point blade - great edge retention
- Combo straight/serrated edge handles any cutting job you may run into
- Strong nylon handle with TacHide rubber overmolding - textured, ergonomic grip
- Dual-sided thumb stud for easy single-hand opening
- Sturdy lockback mechanism
- Military-grade, mildew resistant nylon sheath with pocket for included survival guide
Introducing the Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Series of gear. This collaboration brings together Gerber's over 70 years of knife and gear expertise with Bear Grylls' extensive outdoor survival and adventure experience to create a one-of-a-kind line of knives, tools and gear. At the age of 23, Bear Grylls entered the record books as the youngest Briton to have ever summited Mount Everest. From his time in the British Special Air Service (21 SAS), to hosting his survival television show all over the globe, to his position as UK Chief Scout, Bear knows what it takes to be a survivor in extreme situations. Each item in the Survival Series is meticulously designed by Gerber and Bear to offer a multitude of uses in any environment.